• I watched “The Good Dinosaur” last night and cried happy, sad and every other variant of emotional tears.
• A little friend (read: best friend) of mine (and baby D) gifted me a cute, hand-made card that had an adorable craft work with a sweet message written inside it. While handing over, he smiled and said, “It took me just two hours to make this and I wrote the message all by myself” with a twinkle of pride in his eyes. Could I be more blessed?
• Of late, I have been including too much pickle in my daily diet.
Breakfast: idli, chutney, pickle
Lunch: rice, dal, kootu, pickle
Dinner: rice/tiffin, kolambu, kootu/ chutney, pickle
I think it’s time to go on a preservative-strike before my insides collapse.
• Because 2019 was unhelpful, harsh and deranged in our parenting diaries, this year we are a bit more hawk-eyed about the people and surrounding that influence us.
• My back ache is getting worse. One minute, I want to flex and wince. The next second, I regret.
• #NowReading the first part of “The Immortals of Meluha”. I have thumbed through only a half and the story has already exceeded my expectations to a great extent. Can’t promise (because I live in the toddler zone) but if I could spare time in the near future, I’ll definitely write a concise review once I finish the entire trilogy.
IT’S YOUR TURN!!!! Please don’t forget to share the tidbits of your life in the Comments section below. I’m all ears 🙂