- I’m tired. Exhaustion isn’t new to me. This, however, seems like a whole new phase with more intimidating hurdles to overcome. Even the mere thought of housekeeping drains all the zing out of me.
- Wish I could take atleast an hour break from my gruelling routine and resume blogging in full swing. Ever since I gave up on my “one blog per day” motto, I haven’t been feeling good about myself at all. This space is my sanctum, my mind will brook no deliberate procrastination hereafter with respect to penning down the thoughts that bubble up from within. Perhaps, I need to plan the day even better (although I am SO done already) or stay awake after the baby sleeps, in order to work on my self-laid deadlines. Yawn!
- As always, there is a lot of interesting incidents going on at home. You know, the regular toddler stuff – experiments with lock & keys, finding multiple ways to skip meals, playing with the non-toy toys like switches, fridge door, landline phone, carton boxes, this isn’t it, even idli gundas do not escape his notice.
- As much as I try encouraging the kid to explore this materialistic world on his own, I only end up saying No, atleast zillion times a day.
- It took me nearly 1.5 hours to rock baby D to sleep tonight. This is a scary sign. Are we failing the routine already?
- Re-read the first point, send in your unused joules of energy along with a cuppa to restore balance in my UniverZzzzzzzzzz…zzzzz.