1. Three of your childhood books?
Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Heidi, Swami and Friends.
2. Three of your best memories.
Watching Modern Family with Dr.H (I don’t really know why we stopped doing this), times spent with my best friends in Chennai and baby D’s first kick.
3. Things that are yellow and triangular?
Baby D’s toys, Bingo Mad Angles, Warning Sign.
4. Wishes you would like to be granted if you had a magic genie lamp?
I’d relive the first six months of my marriage in a different manner, travel the world with family/friends and ask for a lifetime supply of goodness to everyone in this world.
5. Beautiful places you have ever visited?
I’ll answer this when I turn 40.
6. Things you fall back on to make you feel better when having a bad day?
Go on a long walk (preferably alone), text my friends, drink coffee/chai.
7. Things that best describe your family?
Miscommunication, conditions apply, annoyingly Indian.
8. Of your favorite blogs?
Every single blog intrigues me in some way.
9. Things you would choose if you had ten minutes in your favorite store if you didn’t have to pay for them?
A toy for the child, a game CD for the man-child and a five star chocolate for me.
10. Dishes you can cook in less than 15 minutes and ready to eat direct from serve?
Maggi, vegetable biriyani, omelette.
11. Pet peeves?
Censorious people, TV news, bad grammar.
12. Bird species beginning with the name G.
Garuda, goose, golden eagle.
13. Of your most favorite letters in the alphabet?
D, R, V.
14. Of the most boring things you have ever done?
Initiating a small talk, traveling in bus with college staff or senior colleagues, watching action movies.
15. Questions you would ask your pet if you could?
I don’t have a pet. Never had one.
16. Of your favorite cartoons from now or when younger?
Popeye, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Spongebob Square Pants.
17. Of the emoticons you use the most when writing or in social media or comments?