Thank you! inaloveworld for the nomination.
Dear readers, I recommend you to visit her site for the following reasons:
- Her articles invoke optimistic feelings about life and everything else that influences it.
- She has a great list of inspirational movies that is sure to fascinate you.
- Are you a quotes lover? If yes, inaloveworld is definitely a one-stop-find-’em-all place.
About the Award:
The Liebster Award is a symbolic award given by some bloggers to others, in order to show recognition and publicize/discover new amazing blogs.
Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know your blog post is up
11 Random Facts about Me:
1. I am a hardcore fan of Chai. Earlier, when I was working, I was running behind aroma-rich coffee machines and fluorescent cafes. But during pregnancy, I had to give up this habit so I switched to the relatively safer option – Chai.
2. I’m a single child to my parents. This fact never bothered me until I got married, because in the past, I always had a dozen of maternal cousins around me whenever the summer holidays set in. After marriage, I realize the emptiness of not having a sibling on my own, a lot more than I ever thought I would.
3. My friends play an indispensable role in my life. My friends circle is too small, I’d say. But I’m more than contented with what I’m gifted and if you let me, I will even humblebrag about their positive influence in my life in a separate post. Two of my friends are so close that they know the entire life history of mine in a nutshell. But my secrets remain a secret with them. Do you know why? One friend is talkative but forgetful, most of the time she has no idea what I’m talking about but chooses to just console me. The other friend has a great memory but never opens up her mouth even if you offer monetary deals in exchange of a conversation with her. How lucky am I? 😉
4. For those who are already following my site, this news is not new – I am married to Dr.H. But here is something I never told you before – We studied in the same school (that too in the same class) for 4 years but barely spoke to each other (though Dr.H often claims that we spoke once on our farewell day while distributing the gifts to teachers).
5. I’m not religious but I do believe in prayers, miracles and karma. And super powers too. Did I say Karma already?
6. My heart palpitates for what seems like nothing to others. My friends call me ‘padapadappukari‘ which means “the girl who constantly palpitates”.
7. I enjoy reading books. Of any genre. As much as I love reading books, I do not like to lend any of mine. Looking back, there were multiple instances of losing my best books to my close friends, in the name of lending; there is also a bitter incident of me failing to return few books to one of my senior friends. I regret both. Lending is basically a bad habit, if you ask me.
8. Fish, in any form intrigues me. Fish fry, fish curry, fish fingers and what not. I grew up in a place where fish curry is served for lunch on a daily basis. It’s midnight and I don’t want to crave for the crispy, crunchy tawa-roasted fish fry until dawn, so let me quietly jump to point number 9.
9. I detest Indian politics. Neither do I support any leaders nor do I believe in the facts and figures that media portrays to the common man. I’m still waiting for the right leader to steal my heart. And vote.
10. My favorite song right now is ‘Visiri’. It uplifts my mood instantly. The mellifluous music, the aptly complementing voice, the unadulterated tamil lyrics, the soul-stimulating visuals with subtle romance tittivating it a bit more – such a beautiful song!
11. I’m not a neat freak. I may not keep the house ship-shape if you drop by unannounced. I take a little liberation in housekeeping as a self-reward for looking after the kid all by myself. There won’t be any gooey dessert stains or empty cola bottles on the floor though, I assure you.
Questions Asked: Just state 15 random facts about you.
I am going to follow the same trick my nominator had used – add 4 more facts and make it a solid 15. Here we go!
12. I have an eidetic memory, which does more harm than good.
13. I suck at keeping in touch with friends and relatives. Please don’t hate me if you don’t get a call from me on your birthday, I have recently developed a strong aversion for phones. Chances are that my hearty wishes, prayers and tight hugs might happen for real, sans the whatsapp representation of it.
14. I wear kajal ALL the time. In case you spotted me kajal-free, Oh, hello Dr.H!
15. When I was a kid, I had a penpal. Her name is also Divya. We are still in touch, not by ink but via social media. We have never met yet and never will and that’s what keeps it alive and going.
For this award, I follow the rule and nominate up to 11 other bloggers. Please visit their beautiful blogs. We all are a family and together we can help them grow. Thank you!
My Questions (the same):
Just state 15 random facts about you.
Note: Participation is optional.
Loads of love,