- I’m obsessed with eliminating plastics from the world. Easier said than done, I know. So I decided to wish for something scalable and ended up decluttering my home. Dr.H didn’t like my idea of throwing away baby D’s unused diaper packs, Fisher-Price toys, Avent feeding bottle, Roots combs and Tupperware cutlery sets, therefore we had to clutter them up back again.
- Baby D’s sleep regression has subsided. There are too many things in my bucket list that had been planned for this much-awaited phase. By the time I decided to regain my missed bedtimes (high priority task) I noticed my postpartum looks in the mirror (completely unplanned task) and began brooding over it. Sleep regression phase was less stressful!
- Motherhood isn’t always merry, screw what the title of my website says. Baby D’s growth spurts coincided with my monthly cycle and it’s the least-of-the-least synchronous with the word ‘merry’ in my dictionary. God save my mood swings!!
- Though I grumble about the way baby D hops from my hold and snuggles his daddy tight, an itsy-bitsy portion of my heart quietly but quite happily celebrates that heavenly time I get to read books and visit my blog, before the naughty munchkin hops back to my bosom again. Am I being a little selfish here? I don’t know. I don’t wanna know.
- Like I really have time for the fifth point!